Surrender Home is part of a 12 step community. We are here to support you and help to keep you accountable. Being new to recovery, sober living is the way to go.
* House sits on 2 acres
* 4,500 sq ft of living space
* Has 4 very spacious bedrooms with 2.5 baths (13 beds total)
* Two comfortable living areas
* Cable/ Internet / House Phone / Netflix
* House computer with printer
* Good size closets in all rooms
* Upstairs deck
* Washer and dryer available
Rent includes all utilities. Residents are responsible for their own toiletries, towels and food.
Curfew is at 10pm Monday - Thursday and at 11 on Friday - Sunday.
Requirements for Surrender Home are :
* Must have a job, volunteer or attend school.
* Meet with a sponsor once a week
* Keep up with daily housework and clean living space.
* If you are not working Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights, it’s is preferred you attend church.
Administration fee (Non-Refundable) - $225
Pro rated rent ($20) administration fee are due at move in. Please call to make payment.
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you. We are dedicated to improving the lives of those in our community. Your contribution today helps us make a difference.